6 years ago our friends and family joined us for one of the most exciting days of our lives. Kev and I planned our wedding with one thing in mind.. to have fun! and we did!! Afterall, everyone had waited long enough for us to get married (11 years or so), the least we could do is have a great party! Thank you to all our friends and family that celebrated that very warm June afternoon with us and to all those that continue to be part of our eternal love affair♥
The guys did wear long pants for the ceremony and changed into shorts for the reception, if you know Kev he NEVER wears pants =)
this tree was amazing! It is huge!
and it will be written.. HE'S ALL MINE LADIES!! ♥
My Sis Cori was my MOH and my BFF Anne was my bridesmaid
Kev's BFF, Craig was his groomsman. His brother Tracy was his bestman
these lovely people are Fran and Jerry, they have been married for 50 years.. and look at those smiles
true love, true happiness and true friendship
and the love affair continues...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥










awa Happy Anneversary!!( I don't think I spelled that right)...hopefully you two will be able to celebrate it in some way! =)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, wow what great pictures.
ReplyDeleteI remember your excitement and joy as the day was coming. Wishing you many, many, many more years filled with love.
Thanks Victora, I remember the surprise bridal shower you had for me at work and even got Kevin to do a surprise visit.. that was so fun! and the advice about writing down the gifts on the back of the rsvp cards.. I have passed that on to so many people
ReplyDelete=) what great memories!