Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Monkeying around on the weekend




We went to the 4Wheel Parts Truck show over the weekend and Heather got to see some of the race trucks not racing for a change. She likes sitting in the driver seat because there are so many neat things to play with, I was a little scared she may actually start one...=)



Here she is thinking about racing..just like her Daddy =)
This camaro was just beautiful!!!

I really like this truck!

This is one of the tires from the monster truck they had there, Heather looks so small next to it..


she found a comfy spot inside the rim of this 45" tire


a long day of looking at giant trucks calls for some serious swing time

 and then some bean bag time with Panda, Heather just started giving her animal friends hugs and kisses if you ask her if she loves her panda, dolly etc.. its soooo cute!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the first picture lol...looks like we are both going to have little racers on our hands! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isnt that funny! It must be in their blood hahaha I cant wait to see Cayden's face when he sees Mikes race car :)

    ReplyDelete