Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Camping We Will Go...

For the 4th of July week we went camping at El Capitan Beach just north of Santa Barbara. The weather was a little overcast most of the time but we had a nice camp fire to keep us warm at night and the beach was fun during the day. Our camp site had an amazing oak tree to  climb and we were visited by some racoons and even a skunk wandered by the camp site next to us. We had such a great time camping with the family

Heather and I were building sand castles
this is the HUGE oak tree
OH.. HELLO.. I just love her camping hair.. =)
there are rail road tracks that run behind the campground, the big train only went by a few times during the trip but Heather was excited to see the train
We were chillin inside our little mini trailer
Dingo found a comfy spot by the oak
YUMMY... sand tastes good...
Daddy and Heather watching the tide come in
HAH!!!! her initials stayed for a long time until the tide came in

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of her popping out of the tree! And the sand pic is funny...glad you caught it on camera...I guess every baby is going to try it once..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!That tree is amazing. I think Genevieve and Heather have the same hair stylist? Victoria

    ReplyDelete