Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St Patty’s Day

Its not easy being green but it sure is lots of fun hahaha Hope everyone had a great St Patty’s day! Every year for St Patty’s day we go to Kevin’s Mom’s house for corn beef and cabbage. Its far from my favorite!! but its once a year and when you are part of an Irish family there are some traditions you should keep Smile We put on our green and had some fun.

 st pattys day 2011 003Diane has plants everywhere, this is on the front breezeway.. Heather just loves fountains and the sound of water.. it was hard for her to resist not sticking her hands in and splashing around but she refrained this time…as you can tell by the look on her face it took a lot of control not to play in the water

st pattys day 2011 007This tree is perfect for sitting in and thinking about important stuff like.. when is my cousin getting here, I need someone to be mischievous with…

st pattys day 2011 009st pattys day 2011 012took some time to play in the front yard and check out some of grandma’s flowers

st pattys day 2011 016Daniel and Heather were having fun playing blocks

st pattys day 2011 023Daniel was cracking up because Heather was tickling his ears

st pattys day 2011 025funny time to catch a picture.. but no, Heather is not beating up her 2nd cousin Daniel.. they were actually trying to give each other a hug.. it was pretty cute! Those two have a lot of fun playing together

 

3 comments:

  1. I cant believe how long her cute pig tails are getting!! Where in the world do you find those cute holiday shirts? I can never find any for Cayden..she looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I LOVE that I can put piggy tails in her hair :)
    Old Navy is my secret and Khols sometimes too sshhh its my little secret LOL
    I'll keep my eyes open for one in Cayden's size :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lucky you! My Mom used to make corned beef and cabbage every year but she has not made it in years. I tried to make it one year and it was awful and I never tried again. Any reason to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete