Welcome to the Hannah Hacienda.. we've always got a little Monkey business going on around here..
Monday, June 13, 2011
Party at Grandma’s
Saturday we went to Diane’s (Kev’s Mom) to celebrate Kevin and Tracy’s (Kev's older brother) bday’s. They are two weeks (and two years) apart so for the family we pick a day in between to celebrate both of them =) The weather had finally warmed up and was a great saturday afternoon. Heather loves playing with her second cousin Daniel, he’s about 8 months older than her and they get along really good. They played all afternoon so it didn’t take long for our little monkey to fall asleep on the drive home.. all day of playing can make a little girl tired. Sunday Kevin and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary!!! wooo whooo!! May 31st was our 20 year anniversary of when all of this began.. I’m the luckiest girl ever! Ive know Kev over 1/2 my life and cant imagine it any other way! We are very blessed with everything we could imagine and even when things don’t goes as planned it all turns out for the best.. we are always up for an adventure!
Anyways.. here’s some pics of saturday of Heather playing with Daniel and trying to get both of them to look at the camera at the same time to get a pic with Grandma Diane and Tia Luisa.. trust me its not easy and if I get them all smiling at once I consider it the perfect picture =) enjoy!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can finally leave a comment =)..Happy anniversary!! I can't believe you guys have known eachother for 20 years! Man you seem to be having lots of fun but busy weekends =) Oh i love the pic of heather 4th one up from the bottom soo cute!
ReplyDelete