soo… what did we do over the weekend.. oh lots of goofin off!! Friday we played Sat we had a picnic in the front yard while Kev made sure the Jeep was ready to go to the night race out in barstow and sunday we played in the pool, sprinklers, finger paints and had a bbq with some good friends.. it doesn’t get much better than that! We have been so busy and having so much fun I love it! but I do need someone to help me figure out how to align the pictures better.. they don’t seem to want to go where I want them too ?? oh well, here’s just a few from the weekend. I’ll post more later when I have a few more free seconds… and as soon as I remember what free time is LOL hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by
can you tell by the look on Heather’s face that one just went by? she yelled “go faster” as they went by
we liked this buggy.. he was fast
There were tons of ants!! eeww! thankfully they didn’t try to carry us off….
a little relaxing w/ the roarin waters juice pouch (cherry is her favorite)
this is big green.. we cheered for this one cuz it was pretty
really? is that an ice cream truck? now what class do they run in LOL
got to have your best buddy to play with
Aaron had just ran over and said BOO to Heather.. watching them laugh together is hilarious!
Now how do we top this weekend….stay tuned and find out hahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment