Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday

Two years ago today an amazing, beautiful, sweet hearted bundle of joy blessed our family. I still remember that moment she was born and Kev said "we have our Heather, its a girl" those were the most beautiful words in the world to me. Heather has grown into such an amazing little person with a spunky personality, curiosity and intelligence with blue eyes that brighten up any room. I dont think love truly expresses how much we care for and love this little girl! our family is truly blessed with her in our lives. I could ramble on all day about how amazing she is.. but I think I will save that for another time :) for now Here's a pic of Heather when she was 1 week old, 1 year old and 2 yrs old :) its amazing how she's changed in some ways

just chillin (1 wk)

playing in the bouncy house (1yr)


this was her goofing off in the bouncy house
opening gifts (2ys)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Two already! She looks exactly the same to me. Happy Birthday Heather!!!!

    ReplyDelete