Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Copper City


The Hannah's packed up and headed off to copper city for some camping and fun with friends. Copper city is near Calico just on the other side of barstow. Theres plenty of good trails for riding and hiking, shooting is legal and plenty of room for having some good ole fashion fun! The weather was chilly but it was very beautiful and we had a big fire to keep warm too.
Here's a shot of our campsite

Dingo made a friend named Bear.. he is a chesapeak (like a curly lab) and he was so sweet


Chad, Kev and Heather playing w/ the RC truck.. Remi (the dog) wasnt so sure about it

Heather was drilling for oil haha

Heather was excited about going shooting and even asked where her gun was.. but as you can tell she wasnt so thrilled about wearing the gloves... ( she didnt get to shoot a gun cuz she's to little but we were just glad she liked being there, she is learning gun safety too)

cuddle bugs!

this is Jeremy's bike.. I just like the way the pic came out ;)

lunch break

the boys mixing up some tanorite (explosive stuff) the guys think its the greatest stuff but I just didnt get it?? all it did was make a big boom..maybe next time they should put it in something to blow up?

Kev and Heather on top of the world

woke up Sat morning to this beautiful rainbow

Heather and I being silly

Kev and Heather being silly
Its fun to take silly pics sometimes and Heather thinks its hilarious to stick her tounge out and giggle and I have to admit.. I think its funny too :) We had a great time camping with our friends. This is the second time we've been camping at copper city and I think its going to be a place we go to often.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that black and white polka dot jacket! Oh and of course the pink( cant think of the name) ear cover thing =)

    ReplyDelete