Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Its beginning to look like Christmas..

Its beginning to look like Christmas and we are all so excited! Heather is having so much fun looking at the lights and all the decorations. Two of our neighbors won awards for the best decorated homes in our city and they have snow blowing everywhere too its great! this past weekend  we went to Kev’s aunt and uncle’s house for the beginning of the family Christmas get togethers. Heather has so much fun playing with her second cousin Daniel, he’s about 6-1/2 months older than her and they have so much fun with each other. The weather was great to be outside, there was a little chill in the air but in the sun it felt great! I love California for that reason! We are just about ready for the man in red to come visit, tonight we will bake some cookies for the neighbors.. I cant wait! Kev makes the most delicious pnut butter cookies! I’ll post pics of that later =) Hope the Christmas cheer is finding you all well too.

christmas 2011 toad and mary 023Heather was checking out what Santa was making although it sure does look like she’s up to something…

christmas 2011 toad and mary 025Daniel and Heather playing follow the leader

christmas 2011 toad and mary 028this is what happens when you ask 2 yr olds to look up at you.. they were looking at the rocks so I said look up..I should have been a bit more clear LOL

christmas 2011 toad and mary 049

christmas 2011 toad and mary 056playing tag by the tree

christmas 2011 toad and mary 062peek a boo.. I see you

christmas 2011 toad and mary 104they were patiently waiting to see if Santa may come early

christmas 2011 toad and mary 116it looks like they are so tall!

christmas 2011 toad and mary 123checking to see if Santa’s reindeer are coming….

Hope you all made Santa’s nice  list this year =) Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy every minute with your family and loved ones and remember the true meaning of the season…

1 comment: