Happy Valentines Day to all of you!!!
Welcome to the Hannah Hacienda.. we've always got a little Monkey business going on around here..
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Feb Fun!!
I cant believe Feb is already here! the year is zooming by so fast but that doesn’t stop us from having fun every chance we get =) Last weekend my friend Lisa and I took our girls bowling, Heather and Zoe loved it! and we loved that we didn’t have to rent those smelly shoes for them. They put up bumpers and have a little stand that you put the ball on and then the girls can push the ball down the lane. They got to the point where they could carry the ball to the stand all by themselves.. our little independent girls! Then we had lunch at the airport which was fun! The next day The Hannah’s headed off to the santa fe dam to check it out…believe it or not Kev and I hadnt been there before so it was fun for all of us to check out.
After bowling the girls wanted to go driving =) even though they couldn’t reach the pedals they had a blast
the weather was great.. to bad the water didn’t look that good
we liked this tree..
didn’t really understand this.. its painted blue for wheelchairs but for what.. we have no idea..
it looks like a launching pad..
duck, duck, goose…
you just know we had to run through the birds.. Heather was cracking up!
so the not so fun part of the weekend.. having to buy a new washer! OUCH! but Heather got a new fort and loves it!! I just love her imagination!!!!!!
Kev finally decided on the shocks he wanted and got them.. we are so excited! arent they beautiful =)
proud moment for Daddy.. Heather wanted to know what they were for.. she now understands about bypass shocks LOL
my creative side blossomed (haha!) Heather and I traced our hands and made a flower for Kev and then asked him to be our Valentine.. he said YES of course!
these yummy delights are what Heather added to her pals valentine bags.. arent they cute! Thanks Nestle! all I had to do was break them apart and cook them.. well and I tried 1 just to make sure they were ok =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment