Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Battle of Primm

Desert racing and outlets…what a great way to spend a weekend =)  although our team wasn’t racing this time Kev , Heather and I went out to support our friends team at the Battle of Primm. Steve ended up  3rd in trophy truck and first in heavy metal! It was a great weekend and a nice little getaway.. much needed get -away too

battle of primm 2-2012 005Heather and I were ready for the races!

battle of primm 2-2012 044this was over at the hill.. they were all getting some big air!

battle of primm 2-2012 065my two favorite people in the world

battle of primm 2-2012 076Best seat in town

battle of primm 2-2012 104what do you think.. I think the suspenders were a great touch… hahaha

battle of primm 2-2012 105Wylie may be calling it quits so he was going out BIG!

battle of primm 2-2012 110

battle of primm 2-2012 118they were getting some good distance off the jump

battle of primm 2-2012 179rear end hangin loose

battle of primm 2-2012 188Heather made a little friend

battle of primm 2-2012 247This is Steve’s truck

battle of primm 2-2012 248

battle of primm 2-2012 280

battle of primm 2-2012 286

battle of primm 2-2012 292

battle of primm 2-2012 302Heather took a little break for some pb & j.. I just love this look Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment