Monday, May 7, 2012

best 9.99 ever spent!

I don’t know about you, but trying to get tangles out of my little girls hair isnt that easy! My friend has a daughter w/ very curly hair and found the hair bean at bed bath and beyond and its amazing! Better yet, if you have one of those nifty little $5 off coupons its only 4.99!! Heather said its her favorite brush now..I don’t even have to use leave in detangler!!

dork stuff 2012 002Here is the little amazing hair bean! It worked so-so on my hair but I do have  very thick wavy hair but it worked great on Heathers even after the shower

dork stuff 2012 003want some lemonade? with the size of these babies there will be plenty to share!

dork stuff 2012 004I don’t know what our neighbors secret is but these lemons are the biggest I’ve ever seen!

I think its time for a refreshing glass of lemonade..

No comments:

Post a Comment