I LOVE summer time!! we have been so busy already but its been tons of fun! We went and had some family pics done last month, its so amazing to see how much Heather changes, she's such an amazing little girl! She can be such a ham in front of the camera too! Heather and I started a little swim class, its only 2 weeks and we are 1/2 way through and she is doing so good! For Father's Day weekend we spent the day bbq'n and swimming it was great

I have more pics and videos that I'll post later but its just been so busy I havent had time to get them all together
Hope you are enjoying summer so far too...

Love the family pictures. Wow, Heather looks like a little girl now, not a toddler. How fast they grow. We start swim class next week.
ReplyDeleteHave fun in the sun!