I cant believe how fast July went by.. didn’t it just start yesterday? Usually July is pretty hot but we havent had any scorching temps yet.. well a few days but not that bad. One day it rained for about an hour and we had to dust off the umbrellas and go play.. a little rain doesn’t stop us from having fun haha! Our friends told us about Industry Speedway on wed’s too.. we went last wed to watch the flat track races, it was fun! very fast paced too and it was ugly hawaiian shirt day so we even pulled out the hawaiian shirts and got dressed up for the races LOL
a little fun in the very humid rain
Finally we made it to the park Kev and I grew up at! it certainly has changed a bunch from when we were kids
I thought this was so sweet.. these two elderly ladies were pushing each other on the swings.. youre never to old for swings
Me and Heather in the helicopter
Heather and Kev racing down the slides…like Kev even had a chance hahaha!
Heather thought she could wear her costume from halloween 2010..
these little kiddos were amazing.. better than the pros!
Heather loves wearing her very stylish pink earmuffs.. she loves that they are pink!
There has been so much going on this month I cant wait to find out what next month holds! This month we found out our dear friends are going to have a little one too!! so exciting ..and they arent going to find out the sex.. yeah!! I love surprises!!
OMG! I love the picture of the two ladies pushing each other. I hope you do not mine if I steal this. It is too precious not to share.
ReplyDelete