Monday, October 29, 2012

Frolics in the Fall..

Its hard to believe Halloween is only a few days away... This fall season has been filled with all kinds of fun stuff! This weekend was another busy one for us. Kev is still working on the Chevy and making good progress.. I cant wait til its done and we can go play =)
Here is the rims after machining.. the bolts holes were to small for the new rearend so we had them machined out to make the lugnuts fit =)

say cheese and look cute.. apparently Heather had other ideas LOL

she loves being silly!

this is Kev's dream garage!

Here is Eugene and baby tangled..

our friend Erbono had told Heather she could have the whole bowl...YIKES!! not something a mother should hear LOL

devilish grin..

the day after Heather's hideaway was built one of our trees decided to loose the back half of it, we had to have it completely cut back. The tree guys told us it should come back just fine.. and this weekend we saw new life!! Jimmy's tree service really knows there stuff!

took advantage of our nice fall weather to do some painting

if you look at the bottom of our cactus you can see where Dingo has been chewing on it.. you would think it would hurt her mouth but she seems to not mind a bit! she's crazy!

like mother, like daughter.. we both like to have our jeeps clean =)

and we must wash the pumpkin before painting it too..

Kevin and I believe that it is still safe to drink from a water house.. and as you can see.. Heather loves it too!
I love having fun! I love my family! I love my friends! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment