Friday, November 16, 2012

Tis the season for .. being creative..

Ive been doing better about letting my creative side run a bit free especially during the holidays.. there is just so much cute stuff to make and try. Not all turn out exactly as planned, but we enjoy the fun of it all
the other night we made breakfast for dinner..sometimes it just sounds good! this is a baked omlette... pretty yummy and now that I've made it once I think Im going to try adding some other stuff to it..mmmm

Heather just loves when I do something with her food.. I have large cookie cutters for her sandwhiches and such but I found these mini ones that are just perfect for making cheese animals..

My little girl loves dressing up so I get excited to make tutu's for her and her little friends! These two are for Heather and her little friend Shelby

some people dress up for dinner.. Heather dresses up to make dinner =) tutu's are so versatile like that haha

Here is little Shelby! she was excited to have a tutu like Heather =)
 she's only 5 months but already loves dressing up too!

Here is a close up of Shelby's tutu.. I had run out of green so I added the bow because it needed a little something
I have more tulle on the way and cant wait to make a few more tutu's for her little friends! Dress up is so much fun! I love being a Mommy!

2 comments:

  1. I do like these tutus . Easy to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, Victoria.. very simple, easy and fun to make!! I'll send you an email with some tips that helped me =)

    ReplyDelete