The jolly man in red is good once again... the past 2 years Santa was GREAT from a far but this year.. he was great far and near. Originally Heather and I ventured out on Sat to our cities library for "Santa's Party" but she wasnt so sure about Santa right then. We did run into a friend and heard AMAZINGLY great news!! so that made the trip totally worth it! Sunday I had to get my yearly ring check up and such and we had 2 hours to enjoy. While at the mall across the street from the jewlery store Heather decided she wanted to say HI to Santa.. next thing you know after a short line she ran up gave him a hug told him what she wanted for Christmas and even what kind of cookies and treats we were leaving for him.. that's probably what put the big smile on Santas face too LOL. Next thing I knew she was on his lap and smiling and giggling and very excited to take her picture with the man in red. 

after the pictures, we grabbed some yummy pretzel bites and played in the little playground area. Heather of course went straight for the car.. she's sooooo like her Daddy!!
it was a great afternoon spending the day with my little girl! And Kevin was almost in shock when I told him we didnt buy anything while spending 2 hrs a the mall.. I must admit I was a little surprised too. We just got caught up looking at all the decorations and even the few stores we went in just looking around was fun! what a great way to spend a rainy day!

So glad she did it! The picture turned out really cute too..wonder who that friend was you saw =)
ReplyDelete=) hahaha Katie!! it did make the day better too
ReplyDeleteIm glad she wanted to see Santa this year
hopefully we can get together next weekend for snow days too!!
Need to go see Santa, thanks for reminding me. Great picture!
ReplyDelete