Tuesday, May 7, 2013

family fun

The weekend was once again wonderful! Busy but wonderful! Amongst the graduation and birthday parties we found some time to have some fun in the sun. I took advantage of the sun and cleaned up the patio including Heather's outside toys.
I had to clean the toy buckets so might as well have some fun since it was nice and warm outside.
Dingo and Molly guarded Heather as she was swimming in her bucket.. yes she has her arm floaties on. I told her she didnt need them but she wanted to wear them anyways...

water+sun= fun!!

a little game of tag your it!
this was from a few weeks ago when we had our family pics done

do you know what this is?? We couldnt help but get a few pics with this relic! it was clean and no graffiti either

here is my wonderful family..We realized we didnt have a group pic of our family with Kev's brother (Tracy's) family so we thought that would be the perfect mother's day gift for their mom =)
 

1 comment: