Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween

Heather wanted to be Hot Lava Girl this year for Halloween! 
she was not going to change her mind and thankfully she gave me enough notice so I could make her costume... because if you didnt know Hot Lava Girl costumes are not available in stores.. anywhere!!! My creative juices and some research via google.. I was able to create a personalized and unique hot lava girl costume for my little adventurer. (Hot Lava Girl is from the movie.. adventures of shark boy and lava girl) Heather used her lava powers to melt the hearts of the candy givers and got some extra m&m's :) 
Halloween morning they have a trick or treat stroll through the village and Heather even wore her pink wig....

which surprised me because the night before she decided she didnt want to wear the wig so I had to do the last minute store run and get some lava colored gel... its actually really cool stuff and easy to apply and is washable! No pink hands for days or pink smears :) 

2 of our little pumpkins :) 

we are ready for some serious trick or treating now

thankfully there were plenty of treats and no one had to be tricked with hot lava powers 
Halloween is so much fun to dress up and be silly and even some of the scarier houses we visited didnt seem to phase our little adventurer 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for explaining . I did not know who she was, great costume! Looks like she had a blast!

    ReplyDelete