Tuesday, April 1, 2014

they DO!!!


Sunday was the perfect day to say I DO.. and they did!! yeah!! such a beautiful wedding for two of the most beautiful people we are lucky to have as friends! 
Anne and Phil were married Sunday at Serenity Gardens in Glenn Oak 
the weather was so nice for the ceremony. A bit chilly once the sun went down but they have fire pits, a fire place and plenty of heaters and blankies too. The venue was gorgeous!!!! 

and its sealed with a kiss... 

hanging out before the reception


the decorations were so beautiful


sometimes we are just dorks! 

it was selfie sunday!! so we did a group shot 


Mr and Mrs first dance
the group from AHS :) 

Anne was walked down the isle by her brothers.. loved her dress!! 
mmm... red velvet and buttercream...mmmmmm =) 

I couldnt imagine a better day for our friends
Anne rode in w/ a horse and carriage ( I had tears) it was so beautiful.. I cant wait to see the pictures!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment