Friday, February 20, 2015

February Fun

Im not really sure how or why February flies by so quickly but it really does!!! But we always manage to have fun no matter what :) 
My amazing, wonderful, talented, super duper I love so much nephew turned 15 this month! I cant believe it! He has grown to be such a wonderful and good hearted person, we are very proud!! He just received his orange belt in ju-jit su and is doing very good w/ his roping and guitar playing.. he's pretty talented. Wyatt is just at 6'1" and still growing.. he's almost a foot taller than my sister! heehee

for the valentine class exchange Heather wanted to make a unicorn.. I thought it turned out pretty cute too :) she painted and I glued.. it didnt quite turn out like rainbow dash as the original plan but we like it even better ... Heather named her blue beauty :) 


here's my craft for valentines :) I like making my holiday wreaths

my two favorite girls in the whole world!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Seriously where did February go!? I am still having a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that its 2015 =) Heather did a great job on her Valentine box..I see where she gets her creativity..cute wreath!

    ReplyDelete