As usual we have been busy! I dont know exactly where the time goes but we always manage to have some fun!
a 3rd tooth came out on Thursday.. she is missing the top 2 and one on the bottom. She cant whistle as well but still has a beautiful smile :)
the sunsets have just been amazing lately
someone was happy she won the tug o war game.. I had no chance and I think she was laughing at me here.. :)
I tried to get pics of the "blood moon" it looked amazing to watch and thankfully the clouds moved on so we could see some of it
a partial eclipse
the moon was back and so were the clouds
eclipses fascinate me :)
The tooth Fairy has been busy at your house =) We were excited to see the blood moon too..we were telling Cayden he will be 23 the next time one comes around..crazy!
ReplyDelete