What can I say.. we love dirt! Heather has been doing good on her quad in the back yard so we made a weekend with some friends to go play in the desert and let our kiddos play and practice on their toys. It was chilly at night but during the day it was beautiful!
the dry lake bed is very pretty
she was ready to ride.. very proud of how well she did
she took Daddy out for a ride too
had to come in and check the fuel.. she rode a full tank out! that's a LOT of riding
off to the trails
Heather and Emily taking a little snack break
The Daddy/ Daughter ride
she was very proud of herself for how well she did.. that makes us so happy !
yes, of course Dingo kept an eye on her too :)
We did go for a family ride which I have to admit it was so nice to be out riding again!
Seeing the missile out in the desert was amazing!! trying to catch it and all its glory in a picture was tough because the huge glow around it was to faint for the distance I couldnt capture it
I had written a note in Heathers little journal (she likes to write poems and songs) well..she found it and wrote back :) that makes my heart smile!


No comments:
Post a Comment