I cant believe how quickly this year is flying by! Feb has been filled w/ adventures
I have to admit we are actually enjoying the rain too .. its weird having so much water fall here on So. Cal. There have been quite a few water leaks around town because our pipes just arent used to holding so much water and the ground is saturated but at least it helps with our drought situation...
This amazing rainbow was in Nevada .. not often do we get to see violet showing itself off
we were mezmorized
BAP is always a fun race. Everyone gets to bring their families out to catch up and enjoy some good racing. I have to admit its really nice having the outlets right next to the race track.. best of both worlds :)
Wayne was flying at the jump!!
This was at Aunt Mary's and Uncle Toads.. she loves climbing trees
who doesnt love some good bubbles
the monkey trying to escape!
a friendly woodpecker tapped out a little song for our get together for Grandpa's birthday bash :)
Heather is always happy to have some time with her Uncle Toad :
This has been a crazy year so far! Can't wait to see what else is in store for us .. the adventures continue :)
We have been LOVING all this rain as well!!! I keep saying, I wish winter was like this every year!
ReplyDelete