Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I just cant help myself...


I just cant help myself.. I love taking pictures of Heather and all the expressions she comes up with..I just have to share them....
love the baby blues
Heather is cracking up because she got her bow off..again.. its a game we play.. I put it on, she takes it off..again and again and again.. =) some day she may let me win.. HA
Heather was on the move...
she is soo funny..she not only cracks us up all the time..
she cracks herself up!! I love happy babies!!!



Im coming to get you ...watch out..
beep!! I got your nose! (we learned from our friend Victoria that nose in chinese is bizi (I think that's how you spell it?) =)
Daddy smooches are the best!
Time to share a story with my 2nd cousin Daniel
come on.. I know you want to kiss me!!!
silly girl!


worn out playing with all her toys.. she loves her bean bag chair!

1 comment:

  1. Who could blame you. She is just too cute to resist the camera! Victoria

    ReplyDelete