Monday, August 30, 2010

Its Party Time...

we celebrated Heahter's 1st Bday on Sat. Heather and her friends got to bounce in the castle too, they had a blast!

Cayden Byers came from Idaho to party =)

Clinton O made a special
guest apperance also
The girls!!
The cake..before
and  after Heather got a hold of it! YUMMY!!!

Heather had to get a little bite of her cake :) well.. at least a little of the icing

Heather looks like a little package herself! She had fun opening the gifts with all her friends
I think all her little friends had fun checking everything out too :)
she's patiently wating for the next one...
Heather was checking out the goods the next day and playing with her giant Monkey balloon

It was such a fun day, I will post more pics soon.. trust me there are plenty more!!!

we had an amazing time celebrating Heather's 1st Bday with our friends and family!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, look at all those presents! So sorry I missed the big day. I hope we can get together soon. I love how she is waiting for the next present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get together soon to Victoria.. I think Genevieve and Heather need to talk about some new hairstyles LOL :)

    ReplyDelete