Here are a few more pics of the Bday girl! for Heather's actual bday on Tues her and I went to the arboretum and saw the peacocks and some really neat stuff.. I still cant believe my little girl is
1..what a crazy wonderful year its been!!
 |
little monkey goodie bags |
 |
| the official "lets party" banner |
 |
the princess bouncy house.. this was a great idea.. all the kids had a blast in it too! |
 |
Heather had fun with her friends in the bouncy house =)
Aaron and Heather had fun together, what great friends |
 |
the big chair at the arboretum |
 |
playing around at the arboretum is tiring.. we stopped for a little break in the shade
I tried to take a pic of the two of us :) |
 |
time for cake after an adventful day.. yes we let her have her first bite of sugar, thankfully she enjoyed playing with it more than eating it :) a few bites ended up in her mouth but I think more was in her hair, toes, the high chair, the floor and the nose!
(we actually dont let Heather eat sweets and junk food but since it was her birthday.. you got to have real cake! and boy was it yummy!!) |
Love the little girl in the big chair!
ReplyDeleteDid I mention last time I saw you how great you are looking? Wow! Not that you looked bad before but motherhood has done you well. Are you working out?eating healthy? what is your secret?
aaww thanks Victoria, its been awhile but Im finally getting back to a healthier me :) who knew eating right and excercise could do so much!! but of course I do still get to splugre on some cake once in awhile :)
ReplyDelete