| Heather's first concert.. she was taking a cheeze it break w/ her friend Zoe |
| You are way to young to be stealing Daddy's wallet little one!! LOL I guess she had some last min shopping to finish too |
| the train ride at breakfast w/ Santa |
| its snowing!! Heather had a blast w/ her friends in the snow (I did too) :) |
![]() |
| Santa was NOT so loved this year.. even though Heather's shirt says she believes in Santa.. I think its only from a distance... |
| Daddy and his baby girl being silly |
| Heather got to feed the wild baby donkey in Oatman |
| we caught a glimpse of the rare donkalope that roams Oatman |
| Is that a stil outside the tatoo place? LOL |
| Here she is.. the night before the races (that's why she looks all clean haha) |
| The girls were getting some tips on how to start their own race team.. |
![]() |
| catchin some air |
![]() |
| I like this pic |
| Heather was checking out what Daddy is seeing... |
| Amazing sunsets in the desert |
![]() |
| aaww off into the sunset they go.. |




Wow, Heather is really geting big. We need to get together after the holidays. The girls would love to play with her. You have got to love the crying with Santa shot.
ReplyDelete