Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR..

Hope everyone is enjoying their New Year and having lots of fun! 2010 wasnt bad but I think 2011 will be much better! A few friends are expecting this year so its going to be fun! Heather is going to love all the new friends to play with. The Hannah family has finally kicked that cold bug out of the house.. it took a few weeks but we are all feeling better and ready to start this new year off with tons of excitement and adventure.
There was actually a few days without rain so we were able to have some fun outside.. rain is nice but I really miss my sunshine! Here are a few pics of Heather enjoying the new year..=)

I know this is a little blurry.. I was trying to figure out my new lens but the cuteness shines thru loud and clear I think :)

a toasty warm fire on new years day

HELLO... Im on the phone!

Happy New Year!

Dingy was excited to see the sun again too

muah* kisses*


Heather's in deep thought..

I just love this pic!

LEAVES!!  we found a new joy in playing with leaves!!

what a silly little girl

Daddy was reading his girls a story.. the good one was actually listening.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment