Friday, January 14, 2011

More Heather = More Fun

Heather is just like her Daddy.. checking out the latest Dirt Rider magazine

January Heather 001

hhmm.. which one should I check out next…

(don’t worry, we don’t let her drink pepsi, the box was just sitting there =) )

January Heather 002

ok, time to clean up

January Heather 003

Look into my eyes.. look deep into my eyes..

January Heather 005

You are getting sleepy.. very very sleepy…

January Heather 006

Ha Ha.. just fooling..

January Heather 008

Heather likes to wear her flower antennas while she thinks of what to do next..

January Heather 015

Bath Time!! We LOVE bubbles!!!

January Heather 021

I may be a little bias here.. but those are the prettiest baby blues EVER!!!

1 comment:

  1. I must agree those baby blues are pretty cute.
    She was making me sleepy for a second.
    Hope you are having a great new year.

    ReplyDelete