Monday, September 10, 2012

fun in the desert

After the hectic weekend last weekend I thought I would be able to relax and catch up on  some stuff this weekend.. it was a nice thought for a moment haha! Saturday I was able to catch up a little and took some time for some important stuff like painting and goofing off. Heather and I went to the craft store and she picked out this little bird house and wanted to make it really pretty for the birdies. Sunday we took off to meet the racing family to do some testing out in barstow. It was a great weekend!
barstow test day 8-9-2012 004This little squirrel comes by to visit and play with dingo
barstow test day 8-9-2012 010heres our little artist at work. JoAnn's always has some sort of cute little craft right when you walk in and for 1 buck how can you go wrong!
barstow test day 8-9-2012 024
barstow test day 8-9-2012 032this is Wayne's truck
barstow test day 8-9-2012 047Mark is driving Steve's truck. Steve and Mark raced the night before and joined us for some play time
barstow test day 8-9-2012 059
barstow test day 8-9-2012 069apart of our racing family
barstow test day 8-9-2012 073
barstow test day 8-9-2012 081we almost got rain, we could smell it for sure but it went all around  us. It did make for some cool shade which was nice
barstow test day 8-9-2012 082this little stinker found a pack of fun dip and “the stick part just fell out” at least she didn’t get into the sugary half! silly little girl!!
sometimes I really don’t mind when plans change.. there’s always another day to catch up right…. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment