I found this site as I was looking for a unique baby shower gift idea to make for my friend that is having twin girls! I love it!! Im going to have to try and make 2 for her shower. I love homemade projects, they give that extra special feel to the piece.. hopefully it will turn out as cute as the ones I have seen. First I must finish my "name" sign for Heather..we have been wanting to have the hanging letters that spell out Heather but I just couldnt find one that we really really liked (and didnt cost major bucks!) so I found on one of the sites that all they use for most is special scrapbooking paper.. well I have that and I have the letters.. now I just need to finish it. As Heather gets older Im going to put some pegs in the letters so she can use it to hang her stuff like her purse or coat etc. Wish me luck! hahaha! This site seems cute so I hope you enjoy it too =)
I finished up the letters during lunch.. now I just have to add the ribbon and hang it up =) for my first attempt, I dont think I did to bad.. now on to the next project..

OOOH, I like that. I have a baby shower coming up too. I would do this for the girls but we have no room to put it. We have all our hair bows on long ribbons and they are hanging inside the closet door. Please post a picture of yours done.
ReplyDelete