Monday, January 14, 2013

fun over the weekend...

Just some funny stuff from over the weekend..
this is Pasqual in case you didnt know..he's Tangled's BFF so of course Heather and Zoe each have one :) 

Zoe just cracks me up!! Her and Heather decided to ride the horse together and I was going to get a cute picture of them smiling and laughing together.. apparently I was the only one thinking that. Heather had just turned her head and Zoe gave me her intense look .. she's so animated I just love it!! and Yes, of course right after I click this they both smile and laugh again.. little stinkers! 

someone was very excited to have their very own race seat..Heather has a Simpson race seat and is ready for the desert. She's adjusting it for a smooth ride

I couldn't upload the video, but Heather was being a little cheerleader and making up a cheer about her great day at her bff's birthday party

this is what you call comfy cozy! 
oh.. if you havent seen Brave yet.. you should its a great movie!! We watched it and then had to play out side in the clubhouse fort and pretend we were Merida and the bears =) what a great way to spend a day! 


1 comment: