The Holidays were wonderful! It almost seems like they went by way to fast..
Santa came and visited and apparently we all made the good list this year..phew.. I was a little concerned about myself heehee! We have been enjoying the new year and ready to see what this year has in store for us =) Here are some random pics over the past few weeks..
I just love this little smile!
cousins!
uumm.. can I sniff you... Please.....
Heather playing "tag..you're it" with her Great Grandpa.. He is a man full of life and a lot of energy to keep up with a 3 year old (well.. two 3 years olds actually.. Daniel was playing too)
Dingo trying a new look for the new year.. bubble head
Grandma hugs!!
2 little monkeys jumping on the bed...
Great Grandpa reading stories..
Heather thought her e-reader from Grandma was a phone too
Not sure who was teaching who but they were both having a blast riding the scooters
Heather picked these for me.. she was holding tightly to them and couldnt get the door open so she went through the dog door..Im watching trying to figure out what she's doing then she holds up these pretty flowers and says they are for me because she loves me.. my heart melted .. what a great way to start the year
Daniel and Heather playing tickle monster with Great Grandpa
one must be appropriately dressed for scooting.. Cinderella dress and tangled sparkly shoes..
My Mom finally sent me some old pics so you may see a few pop up every so often.. this one was Jr High Grad day :)
this one is Easter 1979 I think.. Me, my Dad and my Big Bunny Ears :) I laugh too because Im wearing my USMC sweatshirt..it makes me smile and think of my Uncle Jimmy =)


No comments:
Post a Comment