I was laughing this morning as I looked down at my hand to see the other half of Heather's donald duck sticker =) She shared her sticker with me this morning since we both did so good brushing our teeth, washing our face and going pee pee in the potty! Heather is so sweet I just love it!!
About a month ago Heather would grab herself and say PEE PEE so we went out and let her pick out her very own potty and she gets so excited when she gets to go pee pee on the potty. No, she's not potty trained yet and doesnt always let us know when she needs to go and sometimes she just wants to sit there for a few minutes and see if the pee pee wants to happen but we totally encourage every thing about her wanting to go to the potty. Hopefully by the time she's 18 months she will have this down and we can say bye bye diapers! that may be wishful thinking at such an early age but it could happen :) We have plenty of stickers as rewards to help along the way.
I just thought it was hilarious that she gave me a sticker too. Hope the story made you laugh as much as we did :) :)
LOL yes it made me laugh...I think you got a sticker too because you went pee pee in the toilet too! lol im still laughing...thats really awsome that she is letting you know most of the time...hey and you never know she could be potty trained before you know it!! Oh and what happened to her just turning a year!? 18 months is right around the corner!!
ReplyDeleteOh, so great that you are having progress. Jolene was an early trainer but her sisiter is going to be late. You never know. Wow, Heather is getting so big! I love that she is sharing.
ReplyDelete