Friday, February 25, 2011

Where did the month go???

I cant believe it’s the end of Feb already.. where did the month go?? Its funny how fast Feb seems to fly by and its only 2 days shorter than the rest of the months. No matter how busy we get there is always time to stop and play.. that is a must in the Hannah home! Taking time to stop and enjoy life is important, afterall that’s what we work so hard for right? =) goofin off in feb 2011 009Kev and Heather were building her jungle.. every Monkey likes to play in the jungle afterall
goofin off in feb 2011 016GOT MILK? you may have to look closely but there is a milkstache on that cute little face Smile Heather had cereal and milk for the first time and got a little milk on the face too Smile
goofin off in feb 2011 027goofin off in feb 2011 033bath time fun feb 2011 007Bath time fun! Even Dingo gets into the bubble bliss.. well.. with a little help from a little girl that LOVES her bubbles
Heather feb 2011 005Heather feb 2011 012Heather just being cute.. she has a set of orange lips that have a whistle in them and she loves going around blowing her whistle.
Heather feb 2011 016These beautiful roses were from my amazing hubby on Valentine’s Day. Im not one to want the big bouquets so I get one for love, one for best friendship and one for purity and honesty.. that’s what Kev and I are all about =)
Heather feb 2011 024a little coloring time with Daddy
Heather feb 2011 029Daddy’s little helper.. don’t you just love the expression on her face !!
Heather feb 2011 032Yes.. My dog climbs trees! she loves to climb trees actually, she will even climb a branch above the one she’s on
fab feb fun 2011 003fab feb fun 2011 005
fab feb fun 2011 020fab feb fun 2011 028fab feb fun 2011 030
fab feb fun 2011 031These two are quit the pair!! the friendship between a child and her dog..priceless!!

fun fun in feb 2011 021Heather Loves her “raffe” All other giraffes are called giraffes but not raffe.. he’s special!
IMG_8066Heather likes to wear Daddy’s camping hat Smile
IMG_8079IMG_8080
Can I lick you.. please…
February has been a fast month but a lot of fun! Heather is 18 months now.. its hard to believe!! She has her 18mo check up in a few days and I cant wait to see how much she has grown. Every few months we have a spot on the wall where we mark her height and its time for an update. Kev and I are going to end Feb with a bang (sort of speak) for the first time ever I get to go to the drags and we have tickets in the towers!! Kev got to go last time and this time I was luck enough to get tickets again I cant wait!! Anyways.. hope you enjoyed catching up with our little daily adventures.

1 comment:

  1. I loved all of the cute pictures!! February did go by way too quick..didnt we just celebrate new years? =) Well I am jelous you get to go to the drags! That is definately something Mike misses a TON lol...have fun and take pics!!

    ReplyDelete