Playing in the snow, playing in the dirt and going to the races all in one gorgeous weekend.. just more reasons I love CA! Our little state has plenty of faults (earthquake and political haha) but when you have weekends like this how could one want to be anywhere else! Feb sure went by fast but I think we are ready for March to begin.. Im sure ready for spring to begin!!! hope you all can take a moment to enjoy the beauty of your day!
Welcome to the Hannah Hacienda.. we've always got a little Monkey business going on around here..
Monday, February 28, 2011
More reasons to Love CA!!
More Hannah adventures this weekend. We were out in Calimesa so made a stop at Oak Glen (the apple place) and we found snow!! It was soooo cool to watch the snow fall on us while we were driving. At first there was rain and then it got quite and snow was falling! We had to get out and play in it for a few




doesn’t that tree look pretty with all that snow on it.. well.. it was then.. some fell on me and then it got Kev hahaha and YES he is wearing shorts, but if you notice they are his long winter shorts so its ok hahaha


Our little snow bunny! This is one of the first times Heather was really able to play in the snow. She loved it!! I think she really loved learning how to throw snowballs.. if I had a picture of my face when she got me with one.. it would have been priceless!! she has good aim LOL
Raffe had to get out in the snow a little too


I wouldn’t want to live in the snow but if I did.. this is my dream house!! Its beautiful, I cant wait to see it this spring when we go back for apple season!

after the snow we drove about 25 min to play in the mud.. we were out for an adventurous day what can I say =)

it was a beautiful day at the top of cajon pass.. had to believe we were in the snow only 25 min ago (or so)
apparently we didn’t have enough mud on the jeep.. Heather put a little more on there for us ..she’s so awesome!

I guess Heather was needing a snack??
tower seats baby!!! My first time to the drags in Pomona and Kev and I scored some great tickets!
we snuck down to the “special fence area” to watch a couple of passes. We were next to Mrs Force and Ashley Force.. how cool is that!
there was a tribute to Don “the snake” Prudhomme. It was pretty neat to see how race cars have evolved. The Snake was there signing autographs but the line was WAY to LONG! but he was looking good!




John Force was ready to go!!!
Playing in the snow, playing in the dirt and going to the races all in one gorgeous weekend.. just more reasons I love CA! Our little state has plenty of faults (earthquake and political haha) but when you have weekends like this how could one want to be anywhere else! Feb sure went by fast but I think we are ready for March to begin.. Im sure ready for spring to begin!!! hope you all can take a moment to enjoy the beauty of your day!
Playing in the snow, playing in the dirt and going to the races all in one gorgeous weekend.. just more reasons I love CA! Our little state has plenty of faults (earthquake and political haha) but when you have weekends like this how could one want to be anywhere else! Feb sure went by fast but I think we are ready for March to begin.. Im sure ready for spring to begin!!! hope you all can take a moment to enjoy the beauty of your day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You got some really good pics of that snow! If only I could drive 25 mins and be completely out of it. =( you are soo lucky to have gotten those tickets!! You got a great veiw then of that scarey pass with john force when he went over to the other lane and just barely missed the other guy(cant rem. who it was) Mike said that you got prob the best experience by having those seats for your first time =)
ReplyDelete